GTG is our acronym for a ‘get-together’ of SPS alumni, as opposed to the annual reunion on campus. These could be informal, impromptu gatherings, or more formal, well-organised events. Or anything in between.
Some may be open to all alumni, and some limited by batch or era. Some might also include the alumni/alumnae of similar schools Loreto Convent, SVTS and AG Church Asansol.
SPAI has been organising and promoting such events since 2002, some as small as a handful of alumni in a city overseas, to roaring gatherings of over 50 people in cities in India. Then there are larger Reunions on campus. Here are some photos from GTGs in the past:
[photos, with locations and year]
Submit an Event for Addition to the Calendar
If you are planning on having a GTG or any event and would like it added to our calendar, please contact us at email@example.com with the following information:
- Date and Time
- Title & Description
- Choose SPS Alumni Criteria (pick one):
- All alumni welcome
- All alumni from Class Year XXXX welcome
- All alumni from specified era (Class Year XXXX to Class Year YYYY) welcome
- All alumni in a specified official recognition level this year (such as Green & Gold Club)
- Other Alumni (Loreto Convent, SVTS, AG Church Asansol) welcome? (pick one)
- Name of Organising Alumnus and Year
- Choose SPAI Affiliation of Organiser (pick one)
- Registered Member
- Chapter Member (mention chapter)
- Chapter Leader (mention chapter)
- Alumni Council Member
- Contact info
- Cost (pick one)
- Paid - Two rates: (1) For supporters of the local SPAI chapter (donors who have given any amount), (2) For all other alumni.
- Method of payment (if any), timing (at event or before event) and charges for no-shows (if any).